In January 2015 I joined the team at Atomic – an online prototyping tool for teams. Throughout my time there I've helped in:
- Product design
- Marketing design (print, swag & collateral, social media, help center, landing pages, email templates, illustration)
- Marketing planning & strategy
- Customer support
- Product marketing & campaign launches
- Community management & engagement
- Education & training
- Video marketing (voiceovers, video editing, gif making)
Here's a collection of some of my design work during my time at Atomic.
A centralised notification center where users could be informed of any activity relating to their account. This could include being added or removed from a project, being invited into a team, someone archiving work you're collaborating on, being tagged in comments etc.
Comment notification emails
Exploration of email template design when someone leaves a comment on your prototype, as well as when someone tags you. There were a few different scenarios that had to be explored including:
- Comments left on multiple pages
- Many comments left on one page
- A few comments left on one page
- A comment left on one page
Tagging others in comments
The design of a tagging system in the comments section of Atomic to allow you to tag other team members or collaborators.
Sketch Plugin landing page
With the release of our Sketch plugin we decided on a landing page to help promote the release and to also be a place where the plugin could be downloaded.
Log in and Register screens
Tweaks to the existing log in and register screens to create consistency and clarity throughout, as well as introducing a new 'promotion box'.